Общение > Мне нужна прошивка

Needed fix firmware for scx 3405

<< < (2/3) > >>

kasper17:
Ok could You tell me how to write original firmware , it is possible
 in normal mode or
only in debug mode .??
because Firmware inside printer is from You with protection.
During writing original firmware should toner chip be sealed or not.
And tell me why after write original firmware I cannot use my old toner chip, for which was generated Fix Firmware from You and next write firmware from You

apopovv:
Flash orignal in normal mode 
One chip = one fix 

kasper17:
Ok but after I will write original firmware and install my original chip toner ( same as that which I used to generate fix firmware from second post  post) and than I try to write again this fix firmware will it work ??
I dont have now another toner chip I want to use my old

apopovv:
Old chip will do not work for fix. You already used it once for fix.
But will work with original FW (if not empty)

kasper17:
Hi Friend

I did as You said I wrote to my printer original firmware file named SCX-3400_V3.00.01.18_printservis.com.ua.hd and printer start works on original toner that  I got before with this CRUM 15091554138 .I got green status so everything is ok on this chip . But I tried to change toner from my friend's old toner and I got status of toner red . I printed configuration page only in tech mode - option "AA mode" and I got information that toner remaining is  is 0% ( it is empty ) and CRUM : 12012643344
I want ask You If You prepare for me new fix with new CRUM from empty toner and I flash my printer It will be work even after flashing put tape on chip ???  or must I buy new chip

Printer is
SCX-3405
V3.00.01.18
S/N : Z6TTB8KD6C01Q3H
CRUM 12012643344    ((NEW CRUM )

please help me

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Перейти к полной версии